We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.Identify areas for insights, map out pain points and areas for improvement, and use data to increase foodora’s efficiency...
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Identify areas for insights, map out pain points and areas for improvement, and use data to increase foodora’s efficiency and maximize profits
- Build and develop dashboards and reports, analyze data and understand existing trends, both internally and externally
- Generate actionable business insights and communicate these in a simple and understandable way to stakeholders at all levels
- Use data and dashboards to support development of internal processes
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative subject, e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering or economics
- One year of experience in a similar role. Recent graduates with special interest in analyzing of data and Business Intelligence will also be considered
- It is a plus if your experiences are from a company or companies in the business of internet platforming
- Be proficient in SQL
- Experience from visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI or Qlik is an advantage
- Experience with big data tools (e.g Redshift, BigQuery) is an advantage
- Have excellent Norwegian and English language skills
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.