We are hiring freelance English & Norwegian speaking Online Data Analyst’s for a project aimed at improving the content and quality of digital maps, which are used by millions of users globally. The job would suit someone who is detail-oriented, likes doing research and has a good knowledge of national and local geography.
Description and Requirements
- Full Professional Proficiency in English & Norwegian
- You must be living in Norway the last 2 consecutive years
- Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Norway
- Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. Maps, News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
- Applicants must be 18 years or over. ID verification must be attached when submitting your application.