We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.Ensure compliance with all quality policies, process and proceduresAssist and advise project personnel in all matters...
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Ensure compliance with all quality policies, process and procedures
- Assist and advise project personnel in all matters relating to the application and implementation of the company management system on projects
- Utilise the knowledge management tools available to assist quality to capitalise from Lessons Learned and to perform in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently
- Focal point for all quality matters on designated projects
- Investigating and reporting incidents relating to cost of loss
- Promote continual improvement and quality awareness within projects
- Quality Plan development, maintenance, and implementation
- Supplier Quality Requirements development, maintenance and implementation in sub-contracts
- Supplier risk / criticality assessments
- Project audit evaluation, creation of risk-based audit schedule and perform audits (internal and suppliers)
- Non-conformity maintenance and tracking, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Documentation review and approval – ITPs, Quality Plans, Traceability Processes, Final Documentation Packages etc.
- Project inspection budget control – forecasting, tracking actual costs, identifying cost saving opportunities, reporting
- Management and control of multiple inspectors attending supplier premises as per ITP mark-up (level of surveillance determined using a risk-based approach)
- Internal and client reporting
- Tender support activities
- Good level of general education required, preferably supported by a quality or business-related diploma/degree
- Broad depth of Quality Management knowledge
- Industry approved auditor training
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.